GEMCO Constructors, founded in July of 2014, is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. GEMCO is a national mechanical, electrical, plumbing, building automation systems and service contractor providing comprehensive design and build solutions for its customers throughout the United States. GEMCO is coast to coast holding engineering and construction registrations, licenses, and certifications within 30+ states.
We are seeking an experienced Commercial and Industrial HVAC Service Technician with Commercial / Industrial experience with Boilers, Chillers, Refrigeration Systems, Air Handling Systems, Temperature Controls, Heat Pumps, Paint Booths, Kitchen Equipment or other HVAC Systems for service and maintenance work in the Central Indiana area.
- Minimum 5 years of refrigeration / service technician experience with preventative maintenance, diagnostics and repairs of Commercial and / or Industrial HVAC Equipment, Systems and Buildings
- Universal or type 2/3 Refrigeration Certification required
- Must maintain a neat appearance and take pride in quality work
- Requires excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be safety conscious, well organized and have good verbal / writing skills
- Must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, help prepare quotes and repair refrigeration for air handling systems and equipment including boilers, chillers, exhaust fans, controls, refrigeration, heat pumps, steam systems, humidifiers, rooftop, VAV, etc.
- Must be drug free and have a clear current driving record with valid license
- Must be available for after-hours emergency on-call rotation
Our employees are our most valuable asset. That's why at Real Mechanical we're committed to a comprehensive employee benefit program that helps our employees stay healthy and feel secure. We offer the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Our core values are "DECISIVENESS, DEPENDABILITY, INITIATIVE, RESOURCEFULNESS and FLEXIBILITY".
- DECISIVENESS – Recognizing and acting on key factors to finalize important decisions.
- DEPENDABILITY – Fulfilling what I consented to do, even if it means unexpected sacrifice.
- INITIATIVE – Recognizing and doing what needs to be done before I am asked to do it.
- RESOURCEFULLNESS – Effectively utilizing the people and tools available to overcome challenges.
- FLEXIBILITY – Willingness to change plans or ideas to benefit the greater good.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.