GEMCO Constructors is a Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Building Automation Systems and Service contractor providing comprehensive design and build solutions for its customers throughout the United States. We are seeking an experienced HVAC Sheet Metal Journeyman to join our team!
Travel required up to 90%. Position requires presence directly on the Project Site location with intermittent travel to residence of record. Company covers hotel and also pays Per Diem for travelers. Please only submit if you are serious and ready to start immediately.
The HVAC Sheet Metal Journeyman is responsible for managing all aspects of Commercial HVAC duct work for new and existing construction projects including Warehouse, Single or Multi Story Office Buildings Medical Office Buildings, Hotel and Multi-Family Facilities, Natural Gas, Process Piping and Hydronic Installation, Temperature Controls and Clean Rooms.
• 7+ years of experience running HVAC duct work for large commercial projects
• Read, understand, and analyze blueprints and specifications
• Full knowledge of duct work, duct systems
• Computer literate
• Operate power tools and understand tools for the job.
• Operate equipment. (scissor lift, boom lift and Lull)
• Clean driving record.
• Pass a background check and drug test
• The position requires standing, bending, reaching, and lifting for most of the workday.
• Lift repetitively 50 pounds.
• Climb ladders.
• Work from scaffolding and lifts.
• Drive a company vehicle (truck).
• Capable of driving long distances between job sites.
Our employees are our most asset. That is why at GEMCO Constructors we are committed to a comprehensive employee benefit program that helps our employees stay healthy and feel secure.
Our core purpose "DECISIVENESS, DEPENDABILITY, INITIATIVE, RESOURCEFULNESS and FLEXIBILITY". GEMCO Constructors Mission is to deliver high-quality, cost-effective projects on schedule by employing and supporting motivated, consistent, and focused teams. We empower our employees to do the right thing at the right time for the right cost, to build relationships with our customers and each other to drive a sustainable future.
Your application was submitted successfully.